Re: (TV) 1986 lost album

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 6:25 AM, Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Funny -- this is the same disc I put together about ten years ago, except
> someone has added the FLASHLIGHT version of "Scientist" into the running
> order. On my original disc, track #4 is the "Paris Version" of "Scientist"
> (released as a b-side); I did not include the FLASHLIGHT version of
> "Scientist". In the disc on Hungercity, someone has possibly put the
> FLASHLIGHT version as track #4 and the "Paris Version" as track #10 (or else
> they have mixed-up labeling of the two versions).

Weird.  I think my custom version is kicking around out there as well, but
this ain't it.  It was a mix of my own personal vinyl rips with tracks from
CD's (Miller's Tale and in one case, I think, the crappy No Deposit No
Return boot), and a bunch of bonus tracks (mostly digitized non-Lost Album
b-sides and stray compilation tracks).

-Rex