Re: (TV) The Weird World of Richard Lloyd

May be crazy, but not stupid.

This last summer it seemed like a dam burst: suddenly, everyone here
in the local music scene is on FB.  Its quickly becoming the way local
gigs are arranged and promoted.

Hate it though.  I'm on FB because I need to be; but IMO it's big huge
time sink.  Rather be playing than typing about playing...

-A
http://www.reverbnation.com/boatburning