(TV) "I've got to face what's never there, fragile. handle with care" / Fragile - Malcolm Ross and the Low Miffs

The song 'Fragile' [has usually gone neglected in discussions of Verlaine's music]; it's one of
my favorite Verlaine songs.

During his Fall 1982 tour (Boston, NYC, Hampshire College), I got a kick out of seeing the
following stenciled on the band's on-stage equip.:
"FRAGILE.  Handle With Care"