RE: (TV) New thoughts on MM

The title track from On the Beach has a bit of a Verlainy tone.

I think their biggest similarity is that they are sort of anti-virtuosos when
taking those long guitar breaks. Or call them technical minimalists.

-Rick

> Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 05:54:53 -0700
> From: noahbrtn@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) New thoughts on MM
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> I was cooking dinner last night, daughter was the table doing her homework,
Neil Young was performing live somewhere "Down By the River." I still don't
hear anything remotely that reminds of Verlaine. Especially rhythmically.