Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 16:26:29 -0700
Subject: Re: (TV) Hell for vinyl lovers
From: rexbroome@gmail.com
To: tv@obbard.com

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yeah. Yikes. The original was meant to evoke the slightly-askew feeling
generated by the cover of BRINGING IT ALL BACK HOME. The new cover... not
so
much.

What is it with Hell and changing album covers??

Hell is the George Lucas of punk rock. Have any of his records ever been
reissued (or even issued on CD) without revisions?

Love the guy, of course, but Han shot first.

-Rex