Re: (TV) OT: Let me touch him and other orchestral favorites!

Great site...

Hey, how'd this one get in here?

http://www.bizarrerecords.com/galleries/animals/CaptainBeef.html

Slow day here too, Russ.  I've been passing the time listening to the
NPR sneak preview of the new McCartney album.

Looks like the guy finally ditched silly love songs.  Always knew he
had it in him:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96952621&sc=fb&c.

-A