Re: (TV) Congratulations Yanks!

Did you say he's a drummer?

________________________________
From: eRacerX <eracerx@verizon.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2008 5:16:36 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Congratulations Yanks!

I have to chime in on this - I voted Democrat (I haven't always done so)

I saw them all on TV - tears, cheers, joy, etc.
I wish I could feel like that about a candidate...EVER.
I typically vote AGAINST someone.
I have a good feeling this time.
I have hope.

I have a American friend in Japan who has been emailing me with great frequency recently
Sometimes with only a few phrases:
Khalidi, Ayers, Muslim, Kenya, ACORN, Marxist, Black Panthers, Brownshirts, HUSSEIN, Rev. Wright...etc etc etc
(I think he gets his media access via blogs)
I know he is a die-hard RIght Winger, but today he wrote that he is renouncing his American citizenship.

Wow.  He loves Television, though, and thinks Ficca is great (he's a drummer also)

From: Russ
Sorry to the TV list if
I have broken any rules regarding partisanship.

  - H.