From: revRecluse
Date: Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: Boat Burning - This Is Not A Road
To: andy fekete

Hey Andy-

The song will be broadcast in the first 30 minutes of the show on
Wednesday; what we do each week is put each song in a strict order
according to the playlist. This Is Not A Road will be the second song
played this week, and each week will be in the order of the playlist
itself. For the Sunday airing of the show, it's pretty random, but it
will get played sometime during the show itself. Between the Indie
Show, my own show, and the morning sampler show, you should get played
anywhere from 1-3 times a day depending on what show is on what day,
and the song itself will stay in the station rotation for about 8
weeks, more or less.

Here's this week's playlist:

http://www.radioenigma.com/shows.html

Let me know if you have any video up of the band and I'll put a post
up on the show blog; keep me updated on collaboration; that sounds
great!

rev

andy fekete wrote:

Ok -- let me know when you update the playlist.

Also, if you can give me an idea of what hour you might play it, I
would love to do that classic thing where I call my bandmates and
shout "hey check it out: we're on the air, we're on the air!"

BTW, at the end of this month Boat Burning will begin a collaboration
with Josh Starmer, the cellist of The Old Ceremony
(http://www.myspace.com/theoldceremony).
Should make for some interesting sonic possibilities...

Looking forward to your show,

-A

Andy Fekete
Boat Burning