Re: (TV) is this the same michael carlucci who used to hang around here many...

Winter Hours was a very good band.  I still listen to their albums today.  Michael has formed a new band called East of Venus, which includes himself, Glenn Mercer (Feelies), Stanley Demeski (Feelies, Luna) and Rob Norris (Bongos).  They have a MySpace page.

- Steve