From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 11:21:00 AM
Subject: (TV) OT: OCD

I find that over the last day, I can't stop listening to the Only Ones'
"Another Girl, Another Planet."  What obsessions have y'all been having
lately?

Otherwise, it's a lot of subcontinental Indian classical music, notably
Vilayat Khan, various 90s-era IDM, and I've recently been introduced to
the Mermen, who are rather more than genre players--very TV-fan-friendly
vibe.  But now I have to go replay "AGAP."
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/  |  http://onezeromusic.com/