RE: (TV) Songs covered by Television?

Andy Fekete wrote:
> That's not a whole lot of covers.  What am I missing?

I don't have any of these except the Stones' and Dylan
covers from 'The Blow Up' and Live At The Old Waldorf'
officially released cds, but I have heard rumors from
reputable sources of these live-covers or I have attended
shows (e.g., 'Hunka, Hunka Burning Love') where some of
these were performed (although guess these don't really
count since not studio recordings):

Television:

Psychotic Reaction, The Count Five
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Rolling Stones
Fire Engine, Roky Erikson (The 13th Floor Elevators)
Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Dylan
(I) Don't Need Your Lovin' Anymore), The Chocolate Watchband
Golden Years [segment], Bowie
O Mi Amore, Dean Martin

Verlaine:
Wild Thing, The Troggs
P.R., The Count Five
Hunka, Hunka Burning Love, Elvis
Ring of Fire, Johnny Cash
I Walk The Line, Johnny Cash

More Llyod:
Get Off My Cloud / Connection (official release, studio 45 rpm)