(TV) OT: My ipod mix

I feel curiously defensive about naming the songs I have on my iPod. Maybe
because admitting I have an iPod reveals some elitist thing in me that I am
not exactly able to own up to. Quite honestly it's a bottom of the line,
refurbished iPod I bought almost two years ago for $70 as a birthday present
for my wife, but we both use it and I am the one who puts music on it. I
think, also, that the music you put on your iPod is a pretty intimate
statement of musical expression. In my case I put these songs on for my
wife, but it could just as easily be  for my own listening pleasure. Because
I am away from my home stereo and most of my CDs are in Kalamazoo, the iPod
is my main way to listen to music while I summer (ha!) here in Seattle.
Actually, today is the summeriest day so far with the mercury approaching
90! So I share my list with the group, hoping someone or more of you will
also share your mix. - Russ

Reverberation    13th Floor Elevators

Journey To The Center Of The Mind    The Amboy Dukes

Well...All Right    Blind Faith

Sure 'nuff 'n Yes I Do    Captain Beefheart

I'm Gonna Booglarize You Baby    Captain Beefheart

Big Eyed Beans From Venus    Captain Beefheart

Not So Sweet Martha Lorraine    Country Joe & The Fish

Ice Storm    Eleventh Dream Day

Poor Will And The Jolly Hangman    Fairport Convention

I Don't Live Today    The Jimi Hendrix Experience

Stone Free    The Jimi Hendrix Experience

Sunflower    Low

Evangeline    Matthew Sweet

Don't Let It Bring You Down    Neil Young

Barstool Blues    Neil Young

Pumping (My Heart)    Patti Smith

Corduroy    Pearl Jam

Better Man    Pearl Jam

Night Comes In    Richard & Linda Thompson

Ain't It Fun    Rocket From The Tombs

Amphetamine    Rocket From The Tombs

I Think Of Demons    Roky Erickson & The Aliens

Strychnine    The Sonics

Everyone's In Love With You    Steve Earle

All My Life    Steve Earle

1969    The Stooges

1880 Or So    Television

Slow Emotion Replay    The The

Love Is Stronger Than Death    The The

Head Held High    The Velvet Underground

Train Round the Bend    The Velvet Underground

Sunday Morning    The Velvet Underground

Venus In Furs    The Velvet Underground