Re: (TV) Fw: Sgt Pepper must die!

You can see them do that same show next time they are in town. I like bands that play all the instruments you hear coming out of the PA. But if you like gimmicks they are the best.

Oh HELL no. The Flaming Lips were part of possibly the greatest show I
have ever seen - Mission of Burma, Yo La Tengo, and the Lips last month
at Brown.  A *perfect* day, and a ticket bought for me by my son!

I never quite "got" the Lips until I saw them live - easily the most
engaging, trippy show I've ever seen.  I wonder what their confetti
budget is...