Re: (TV) OT: Attention, Boston folk

That's sad news.  The Thrills were pretty big in Boston's thriving
local music scene during the late 70s.  They were always playing out,
and if you went to clubs during that era you inevitably saw The
Thrills at least a dozen times.  Between Barb and guitarist Johnny
Angel, The Thrills had stage presence to burn, and always put on an
energetic show.

Apparently she died from injuries resulting from a fall from a horse.
Johnny Angel wrote that riding was her favorite thing in life.  At
least she died doing something she loved.

-A