Re: (TV) Sonic Transmission

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ" <russvr@gmail.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:00 PM
Subject: (TV) Sonic Transmission

. Seemed accurate as far as I know, with plenty of
information I did not know, for instance: the time Tom was asked to join The
Eagles when Joe Walsh quit for two days;

Not having read the book (and probably never going to. There's too much for me to spend what little discretionary income that I have on), I'm guessing that was a suggestion made by Elektra and the Eagles themselves had little to no idea who Tom Verlaine was.

Actually, my guess would be that Tom made up the story as a joke somewhere. (or someone confused him with Richard Tompson) Why would anyone think that him joining the Eagles would be a good idea , his bank balance not withstanding? --------------