(TV) Q: On Efficient Way to find item on MMM Archives / Paris Version .

The Mach I Archives had a few introductory paragraphs giving very useful
hints on how to most efficiently carry out a search.
E.g., if looking for all occurrences of the phrase "London Sessions" the
hint said something like:

1) If you want all e-mails with *either* words then type in both words
separated by a comma (I'm making these rules up I can't recall them
exactly).

2) But if you want all forms of word "Sessions" including "Session" then do
XYZ;

3) And if you want both words but can appear not on same sentence type ABCW;

4) And finally, if you want both words to appear together on same line type
them separated by a zzzzzz.

But I can no longer find these hints on the Archives site, or in the MM
FAQs.

I want to be able to find all Archived that contain the two
words "Paris Version" next to one another in an e-mail, but when I type in
Paris Version I also get all e-mails that contain the word "Version" !