(TV) Waiting for Godot.. er uh... Verlaine

Sometimes it seems like we are 'waiting for Godot' ( Samuel Beckett reference see: http://samuel-beckett.net/Waiting_for_Godot_Part1.html ) while we wait ever enthusiastic for new recordings ( or old recordings ) by Television and Tom Verlaine et al. I know that some activity is about to take place ,but I sure would like to know more about it from those who could speak with authority. Someone please,throw us a bone ! The waiting is getting to be painful.
- Russ