(TV) music for films

Just saw Text of Light on Saturday.  Lee Ranaldo (guitar), Roger Miller
(bass), Alan Licht (guitar), William Hooker (drums) improvising to the (very
abstract) films of Stan Brakhage. Very cool.  Some very wild music.  Films
got progressively worse, but the music got progressively better.

Does anyone know anything about Alan Licht?  I have an interview from
perfect sound forever: http://www.furious.com/perfect/alanlicht.html
<http://www.furious.com/perfect/alanlicht.html>

This particular film series has brought in Alloy Orchestra (roger miller) to
play with films often over the past several years.  This year they've
brought in Yo La Tengo ("Sounds of Science" which was pretty much music for
films about jelly fish) and Text of Light.  I wonder if there's any chance
they'll bring in Verlaine and his music for films.  Anyone know who the film
series would talk to about boking that kind of show?

--Paul