Re: Burnside / Parsing 'That's' / Another Case / RE: (TV) Dylan + Ci vil War -- Verlaine too? tv@obbard.com

A Fess bootleg I got off dime. Glad he's not around to see this.
On Sep 16, 2005, at 5:47 PM, Keith Allison wrote:

In message <6.0.3.0.2.20050916171853.033976c8@email.brown.edu>, Jesse Hochstadt <Jesse_Hochstadt@brown.edu> writes
In addition to "When the Levee Breaks," the other song that's been coming to my head in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina is Peter Gabriel's "Here Comes the Flood" - and I bet I'm not alone.

I've been listening to Robbie Robertson's "Storeyville" album. So much tradition/history gone...