RE: (TV) .CDA files rather than .WAV (OT)- Help needed, please

Thanks, Howard and Phil.  My EAC wasn't recognizing the disc at all, so I sorta freaked out. You're probably right, that Explorer always sees them that way. Now EAC is seeing it, so no big deal.

Thanks again,

Brian

Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Howard Webb wrote:
> I don't quite get this - my PC has never seen audio CDs as WAVs.

Same here. Windows natively sees the files as CDA files in Windows
Explorer; I use CDex or EAC to extract them as WAV files (or
MusicMatch or Nero or iTunes... etc).