Re: (TV) Gang of Four at Irving

Yeah, I too was a bit disappointed. For many of the same reasons. I only  saw
last nights show. I thought an initial 45 minute set was bogus. Lot's of
holes left open. A couple (but only a couple) of flubs by Hugo and one that I
caught from Andy.
I walked away with an empty feeling saying to my wife and friend.....It
should have been longer. It should have been longer. We all felt the need  to
re-listen to some of their albums just to hear what they didn't play. I doubt  I'd
go see them again and that says a lot about the show. They played great. I
enjoyed what I saw and heard. It just should have been longer. Not like a
Television reunion show.

Chris O'D