(TV) List archives

On Tue, 10 May 2005 17:06:24 -0400
"Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov> wrote:

> In discussing what the early incarnation of the band Television's persona
> [or lack of it] was
> he mentions the NY Dolls' projected image in a unflattering way.  [My PC and
> the 'recently'
> improved MM List archives' set-up prevent me from being able to Search the
> MM archives,
> otherwise I'd find the transcript of this interview which I transcribed from
> my video copy of show.]

I didn't realize this still wasn't working for you, Leo.

Has anybody else had trouble with the archives at
   http://www.obbard.com/tvlist-archive/index.html

I'm using a very standard package to do the archiving, and haven't had
another complaint, but the fact that it doesn't work for Leo at home
or at his office really bugs me.

It's especially bad when our unofficial Television archivist/historian
can't get to the list archives!