(TV) re. Cleveland

I want to say that maybe I was a little harsh in my assessment of the very erudite history of Cleveland rock. I myself know what it's like to have a gig washing dishes while possessing a masters degree in history. In the spirit of moving forward and hoping I haven't hurt anyone's feelings I present an important further element of Cleveland's culture ( I city I have yet to visit ): http://www.harveypekar.com/
I saw Mr. Pekar in Seattle last year at Bumbershoot and had my copy of American Splendor autographed by him. A very friendly guy.
- Russ