RE: (TV) Cleveland

I just read (scrolled rather) through the first two installments and found it to be less than great - to be charitable. I'm no expert in the history of Cleveland rock (wasn't The James Gang from Cleveland?) ,but the author spend waaaay too much time over-intellectualizing - bringing in Dada, Einstein, and Neitzche, when what he should really concentrating on is talking about rawk. Can you imagine doing that with The Stooges or even Television ? Speaking of Television, in this article there is very little mention of Peter Laughner, Rocket from the Tombs and how that contributed to the Cleveland scene.
-Russ