RE: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #1289

yeah they did ,and got every fan name on the booklet ,too ...

Murray Ramone <murrayramone@hotmail.com> wrote:Marillion did this a couple of years ago I believe - they are so terrible I
dont want to corrupt my mind searching for it though

how many people are on this list ? what if we all put 100 dollars up as
hello money, we all get a cd when its recorded and if theres any profit we
start to get our money back ?