(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #1289

great idea - i'd definitely chip in - has this ever happened w/ anyone yet?
.rz
On Mar 5, 2005, at 7:45 AM, TV Digest wrote:

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:38:29 -0500
From: "Casey, Leo J" <Leo.J.Casey@Volpe.dot.gov>
Subject: (TV) A Plan To Get New Releases

end up buying lots of dodgy reissues and ephemera just in the hopes
of >encouraging something more to happen, either with Tom himself or

If everyone on this List were to put in $10,000 (or Euro equivalent) we'd
have $1 mil we could send Tom and then he could/would release a
non-instrumental records, and record 3 or 4 more.

	Leo

--

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
   Hunter S. Thompson