Re: (TV) Warm and Cool!? Warm and Cool!!??

At 10:03 PM -0800 3/4/05, grntg wrote:
Maurice is too much of an "artiste" and
fame

"Fame"? You call this "fame"? Yesterday I had to wait in line for *five minutes* behind *two other people* before the lunch counter guy would take my order.

has gone to his head

Whatever makes you say that, Greg? Oh, wait--it's when I painted my name on the side of the hovercraft, isn't it?

 but I'll plug him anyways,

Well, thanks! And I'll point out that _The Disappearance_ is indeed a fine disc--the perfect complement to W&C. And people should check out Greg's other stuff as well.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/