Re: (TV) The Halal File

--- leif joley <leifjoley@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Now I feel somewhat robbed. Not that it was too expensive, but it
> wasn't
> quite what I'd expected or hoped for. Although some expressed envy
> from you completists will make me feel a bit happier.

Leif, I am in awe of your gumption in ordering BOTH copies of the
listed album, just in case they differed in any way. You make other
completists look cheap and lazy!

Cheer up - I still haven't gotten over spending $38 for THE BEST OF
TELEVISION AND TOM VERLAINE back in 1998, based on rumors of "new
mastering and alternate mixes", only to discover I'd paid $38 for a
compilation of stuff I already had - same mastering, same mixes.

--Phil