Re: (TV) The Top Albums of the 1970's part three

At 9:03 AM -0700 6/25/04, Jay wrote:
oh come now maurice

if he had said deep purple, would that make you feel
better

Probably. That's more of an inevitable part of the Saturday Morning Music Store Wank Brigade repertoire. And the riff from "Crazy Train." And there's that other Zepplin song the guys use to try out acoustic guitars.

But for me, I've played way more Television/TV stuff on guitar than I have Zepplin, and I never bothered to learn the "Stairway" solo.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/