RE: (TV) Lif-agra!

It's not a bad thing to die past one's prime -- but what are we saying here? That Bob Quine should be kept alive through medication to make music for the
enjoyment of others when he's decided that life is no longer worth it?

what I'm saying is suicide is horrendous for those that are left behind - bob quine dead is no use to anyone, I'd much preferred if he'd lived another day and turned the corner - thats the courageous way