RE: (TV) The Palladium: 20 Questions / Opening for Peter Gabriel

Leo:

At some time in the distant past I had a recording of the full show, but
the quality was virtually unlistenable (clearly not the source that was
used for the NY Stories track.)  I've never been successful in finding the
full version of the show in listenable quality.  I can take a look through
my tapes to see if I still have the lousy version, but if memory serves me
well it was so bad I didn't even keep a copy.

Steve Rovner
serovner@mindspring.com

Palladium