-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Ritter
 Also, coincidentally,  just
got an e-mail from
another old friend, Rick Harte, who put out a 45 by The Infliktors (my
ex-band) that he was
going to put outa remastered collection of all the Ace of Hearts singles &
was considering
doing a CD of unreleased Infliktors material, of which there is quite a bit
& a lot of it quite good-
lots of coincidences going on around here
Lee