(TV) The Blue Robe

After a year and a half of living out of boxes in a rental since relocating up to Boston, I finally moved wife and kids into a real house yesterday. Too many months fixing the place up and too many hours of humping boxes of books and records and CDs up the walk, but it's done. This morning I hooked up the receiver to the wall speakers (cousin's an engineer at Bose, love that family discount), put on Dreamtime, dropped the needle, dialed it up, and finally felt the other shoe drop.

"Hi. Fi."

That's all. I just needed to share.

Ty