(TV) FLASHLIGHT reissue has finally shipped

Just got an email from Collectors' Choice telling me that my copy of Verlaine's
FLASHLIGHT has finally shipped... can't wait to hear it and read Tom's liner
notes!

For anyone on the list who hasn't heard this album, I couldn't recommend it
more. It ties with his debut for my favorite Verlaine solo record (it might win
on consistency alone, actually), and easily one of my favorite records from the
1980s.

--Philip