(TV) About these reissues

I can certainly see shelling out $20.00 for the Waldorf show - in fact, I
see myself shelling that out as soon as the Rhino alert appears (not too
sure about $80.00 for Fanny, but I digress), but as far as the reissues of
Marquee Moon and Adventure go, don't the list prices of $18.00 seem a little
out of line?  After all, the remastered Byrds and Blondie albums go for
about $11.98, with the extra tracks, remastering, expanded notes and other
assorted bells and whistles.  I'm not saying the reissues won't be worth
every penny, and I'll certainly get them, but I hope Tom, Richard, Billy and
Fred are getting a piece of the action.  Yeah, I realize the Beatles' albums
list for that much, but they are, after all, the Beatles' albums.