(TV) Ted Leo/Pharmacists(OT)

Hi All

Just wondered if anyone had come across Ted Leo and The Pharmacists. I am going to see them in Cardiff on Wednesday night. I have just downloaded an album from emusic and started listening to it. It wasn't what I was expecting as my friend who asked me to go is normally only into noisy stuff and this album aint so far. Anyone seen them live? What can I expect? The album sounds like it could be a grower.
Might use this as an opportunity to try out my mics for the first time.