RE: (TV) OT: New Music that doesn't suck

Wire : SEND (or the Read & Burn 1 & 2 that this mostly compiles)
Buzzcocks: BUZZCOCKS (2003 new album)
X : I LOVE ROCK 'N' ROLL  (the Australian band...not the Los Angeles band)

I guess it says something about me that, while these first 3 are all new
(and incredibly fine) releases , they are all bands from the Class Of 76
....a new genre: geezer rock  !!

Here's a new band:  (tho,  Brad Sheperd was in the Hoodoo Gurus)
The Monarchs: MAKE YOUR OWN FUN
And then, I've been multi-playing these: not sure if they've come out in
last 6 months but they are relatively new anyway...
Zoot Horn Rollo: WE SAW A BOZO UNDER THE SEA
Mouse On Mars: ROST POCKS
Sonny Vincent: THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY (best geetar album of
2003,...thanks to Quine, Lloyd, etc)
Glenn Phillips: ANGEL PARTY
Henry Kaiser & Glenn Phillips: GUITAR PARTY