(TV) perhaps I'm drunk

Unless you are me, my last few posts made no sense.
Unless you are me, you probably really don't
care...but I do.

Anyways, I had not gotten a single post for about
three weeks.  I thought the server was on the blink
but when I looked at the archives, lo and behold, the
list was still there.  I figured that if I went three
weeks without the list, don't really listen to TV
anymore as he doesn't tour here, overlistened to his /
their old stuff and my last few contributions have
been utter pointless lies (sorry, there really was no
Melville concert), what am I doing here?

The next step in my logic thought train was that if I
unsubscribe, as a courtesy I should at least write a
quick goodbye as I've been here a long time and enjoy
this list more than any other one I am on or have been
on.  So I wrote a quick note goodbye and then sent an
unsubscribe to majordomo.

Well I thought I was done...

My bulk mail in yahoo has been getting lots of mail
lately so I checked it out (ussually I just delete
it).  Lo and behold, besides the usual bigger penis,
lose 20 lbs now, and the plethora of girls that want
to meet me for a fee (if I enlarge my penis and drop
20 will they drop the fee?  What would my wife think?
Please do not respond to this, it's rheatorical) in
the bulk mail, all of the tv list stuff has been
re-routed here.

I was having second thoughts about unsubscribing
because why would I leave my fave list?  I was
somewhat pleased when I received a notice from
majordomo that due to my incompetance and inability to
follow instructions there was an error in my e-mail so
my subscription is still active.

So although I never really went away I'm back.

On a closing note, on yahoo, how do I re-route tv mail
back to my inbox instead of bulk?  I tried the "This
is not spam" function but it only recognizes the
original sender, not the list.

greg, who may just listen to a little Verlaine tonight