Re: (TV) Intensely Annoying Fans (no direct TV content)

I once had a conversation with Jackson Smith (son of Patti and Fred 'Sonic'
Smith, who used to work at Subterranean Records) when he complained of the mega
hard-core fans who went to all of his mother's shows... his descriptions match
this article perfectly.

--Philip