Re: (TV) Interpol

Henry,
I saw these guys in a very small club show (about 200 people at most)
over the winter. They played the material on the album very, very well.
If you like the album, you would like them live. I like the album, but
will be very curious to see what the follow up is like...
They also had a really easy banter with the crowd, don't know if this is
always true, but they were in a good mood that night.
Sean