(TV) Rocket From the Tombs

I saw them last night at the Abbey Pub in Chicago.  In a word, EPIC.  Quite
possibly the greatest club show I have ever seen.  Richard Lloyd and Cheetah
Chrome were alternately molten, or actually on fire, and David Thomas has never
sung with more conviction.  "Final Solution" was monumental.  Then they stayed
for over an hour after the show and sold t-shirts and signed autographs for
everyone.  It was simply a beautiful evening.  I had intended to write an essay
about the experience, but I haven't the words.  If you have the chance to see
them play, drop everything and go.