Re: (TV) OT: What I'm listening to

We haven't done this for ages.

Like most people been listening to lots of TV/Tom Verlaine shows courtesy of all sorts of kind people. I cannot thank you enough. Also the vinyl re-issue of MM - a lovely thing.

Lots mid to late 70s roots notably;
Culture - Nuff Crisis
Wailing Souls - Firehouse Rock
Augustus Pablo - Original Rockers

The Oranges Band - a downloaded album - not sure what to think of them yet. Some good some not so good. Can definitely hear hints of Feelies and Talking Heads(on one track at least). Revisiting first two Mighty Mighty Bosstones albums. If only they could do stuff like that again.
God (Aussie) - My Pal single from late 80s I had forgotten about.
Pixies - Hadn't played them for ages. Still sound great.
Strike Anywhere - Change Is A Sound (brought back my faith in punk rock after seeing them perform inspiringly twice last year) Want to download some Mission Of Burma and Volcano Suns -- two bands that passed me by.