RE: (TV) OT: What I'm listening to

1000 years entry on his website:
http://www.richardthompson-music.com/album.asp?id=74
"The idea for this project came from Playboy Magazine - I was asked by
submit a list, in late 1999, of the ten greatest songs of the Millenium.
Hah! I thought, hypocrites - they don't mean millennium, they mean
twenty years - I'll call their bluff and do a real thousand-year
selection."

> > Richard Thompson - 1000 Years Of Popular Music
>
> I don't know this one!!  But I just got The Old Kit Bag in
> the mail today, and it's a wonderful disc on first listen.

Old Kit Bag - Superb album. He can do no wrong...
-Howard