(TV) Fw: [Changes_One_Record_Label] 2nd Birthday - OT

This is the record label that we're on , I hope no-one minds but I was asked
to spread the word to people .
I know that we have very cool people on these lists so thanks in advance :-)

Andy
http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk

Its two years ago "today" that  Changes One launched  it's  first release
on our own C1 Record Label.
Anti Product - "A Day at the Office" ...
( never dreamt our first release would be a video )
Since then we've amassed 24 releases :
1 Video : 5 Albums : 18  Mini Albums / EPs   and sell to dozens of countries.
Distribution deals in Holland and Japan :
UK distributors need to catch up !!! .........they'll spot the gem in
time......

Been involved in National Tours with  Rat Daddy , Loose Thread , Neil Leyton
and Psycho a Go Go . Aswell as awesome London showcases with FMH .

---

Many people are still catching up with the label and I have a
            C1 LABEL ::  BIRTHDAY WEEK     Special offer on .
Any  3 label  EPs  for  10-00 Pounds  ::  Any 3 label Albums  15-00  Pounds
FREE  Postage  UK and    FREE  " overseas"  on this offer only.
EP's  / Mini Albums   (  3 for 10 pounds )

Anti Product - Van EP
Anti Product - Cast of Thousands
B Movie Heroes - Just Say Anything
B Movie Heroes / Johnny Zhivago - Don't Shutter Down Boy
B Movie Heroes - Rock Music
The Cheesemakers - White Trash Bubble / Black Halos -  Xmas EP
Psycho a Go Go - Sin City
The Egos - Where Egos Dare
Streetwalkin Cheetahs / Broken Teeth - In Rock we Trust
Danny Frye  / Gutter Queens - Raised on Pin Ups
January EP
February EP
March EP
April EP
May EP

ALBUMS    (  3  for  15-00 Pounds)

Darrell Bath - Love and Hurt
Diamond Dogs - Too Much is Always Better
"If they come for us ....Just keep Playing"
Rat Daddy  / Loose Thread  -  Dirty Stars
Neil Leyton -  ...from the brighter side of her Midnight Sun

---

There's a string of good release lined up for later in 2003 so
keep an eye on   http://www.changesone.co.uk/nav/label.htm
MP3's now added.

Please forward this to any intersted parties or to any potential new
rock n roll listeners .  All help is appreciated.    Spread de word!

Thanks All

Tun , C1 Record Label.

http://www.changesone.co.uk

" So independent........it hurts "