Re: (TV) Television in London 2nd night

Having read Jeremy's review of the 2nd night at the Lizzy Hall I have to
agree that the actual ability of the band was stunning/breathtaking. Words
are unable to describe just how good it was! The lack of audience
participation was also alarming, and to be honest, the band looked
thouruoghly pissed off at the end. Was that the reason for only one song in
the encore? ( why the crap support band?)

However I would like like to ask the group a few general questions if I may.

Are there any plans to make any more studio recordings of either Television
or TV SOLO?? Did I read many months ago that Tom had some canned material he
was hawking around. If not, what is the motivation for the recent touring?

Are there any more rare recordings that I may have missed. Like what happened
to the "Adventure" track recorded during the 2nd album stage?

Did Tom really have a twin sadly killed many years ago? Are all the band
members married with kids? Where do they live? ( didnt Tom live in London
during the 80's)

Answers on a postcard......