Re: (TV) Cheesemakers Over London - OT

Bit late getting into this due to work/going to gigs commitments. Anyway after now regretting not going to see TV last week I'm glad I made the effort to go see the Cheesemakers nad properly meet Andy. Pretty sure he stepped on my foot at last year's TV London show but we never actually got to speak.

Anyway the Cheesemakers played a great set which could not have been easy going on at 4pm on a Sunday afternoon. It was indeed unusual to see a couple of telecasters on stage. I was very impressed, enjoyed the whole of the set, particularly Bob Bizarre(who appeared to be there in person).I recommend the White Trash ep on Changes One for anyone who hasn't got it yet(yeah just send me some free stuff Andy).

It was great to meet Andy properly and have a bit of a chat. Look forward to the album coming out. Have to say the venue was one of the friendliest I've ever been to in London.

I would have loved to stay but wasn't able to. Must give a quick plug to a Scottish band who were up next called the Cherrykicks(just about every band on the bill had a great name). Don't what they are like on record yet but they ripped it up live. If you get a chance go see them.