Re: (TV) Debates

the whole sid myth has been fucked with & twisted by
so many, who knows who & what the poor sap truly
was...
the kent book is great (think we've hit this topic
prior), but sadly out of print now...
i just ripped thru "a drink with shane macgowan" & he
has a little to say bout sid...says he was just a shy
ordinary kid before the pistols shit took him
someplace bad.
off note: the video of sid doing "something else" from
'rock & roll swindle' is an amazing
artefact/illustration of male adolescent
self-love/hatred posturing...it's pretty crazy.