Re: (TV) Re: RE-ACT-OR

At 9:54 PM -0400 5/28/02, james graham wrote:
Oh come on..."Ain't got no T-bone..."

Okay, the lyrics ain't top-notch, but the guitar...

The guitar.

OK, OK, I'll bite. Yep, I keep a copy of re*ac*tor for that very reason. And as an adolescent, I thought "T-Bone" was amusing. But the guitar is still something.

Has anyone come across any recordings of TV's last show in NYC?

Seems to have just gone out into the ether, which is a shame.

I don't have one, but I've heard that a CDR does exist. No evidence yet, but I've heard that it's making the rounds.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/