(TV) That MM Review In The NME etc

NME Originals is an occasional magazine now being brought out probably because no one buys their weekly anymore. Anyway the latest one is on Punk 1975-79. All the material is previously published NME articles etc but nice to reminisce for the oldies like Raymond(yeah ok me as well) who read it the first time around but also for others who didn't see it at the time. Anyway there are some cs of our boys and the famous Nick Kent MM review is reproduced in it's entirety. Also Charles Chaar Murray's almost as famous review of Horses.An article on the New York scene mand loads on all the best known punk bands around at the time.
Great photo of Weller in mid air for Keith to put on the wall.

Ah  great memories.....I wish I was 16 again..........or do I?