Re: (TV) Burning Cds Endangered / Costello

not to oversimplify matters here, but if we're gonna
take it on the "market"'s own terms, shouldn't the
'open' realities of a free market dictate the trends &
hence, the 'laws'...i find the situation thoroughly
rotten to its core.
i say do what thou wilt!

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/store/catalog/Category.jhtml?CATID=6398